In addition to meetings, Scouts love to get outside and have FUN!
During the 2020/21 school year, Pack 506 encouraged all Scouts to go hiking with their own families asynchronously, or in small groups within established family pods. Many of our Scouts earned “Trail Trekker” patches for completing specific, Scout-designed hikes.
Now that we have a little more freedom to gather, we’ll be organizing more group hikes and other outings. Keep an eye on the calendar for upcoming events.
In the past, Pack 506 outings included:
- Hiking in various East Bay parks, including Hucklberry Botanical Preserve, Coyote Hills, Tilden, Black Diamond, and Little Yosemite, among others
- Pleasanton BMX Park
- Visiting Christmas Tree Lane
- Climbing the Rock Wall at the Scouts’ Youth Leadership Training Center
- Visiting the San Leandro History Museum
- Family camping trips
- Participating in the Scouts’ National Camp-In and Virtual 5K
Pack 506 Members, please log in to view upcoming events on our Google calendar.